At Magikvanilla we really want you to have the time of your life. To ensure that, all our guests must understand some ground rules so everything goes smoothly. Please read the terms and conditions below, and feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
- When booking a course or a holiday experience, a contract is made when the booking is confirmed by Magikvanilla either in writing, email or verbally. In the case of late telephone bookings, when written/e-mail confirmation is not possible in time then the agreement is a verbal contract.
- The full amount of the course or holiday experience fee is due at the time of booking.
- The check-in days for all Magikvanilla holiday packs are on Saturdays.
- All participants must complete a booking form and sign a term of responsibility before they can take part in any Surf or SUP Experience with Magikvanilla (lessons or holiday packs). This is made either in person or via email.
- Parents or guardians must sign a term of responsibility for participants who are under 18 years of age.
- We do not accept any liability for any loss caused by failure to complete the term of responsibility / enrolment form.
- In the case of a group booking, the person submitting the booking form accepts responsibility for payment for everyone listed on it, and for ensuring that all other persons listed on the booking form are aware of our Terms & Conditions.
- When you book an experience with Magikvanilla through our website, we ask for information such as your name, email address, country of residence. We do not share or otherwise disclose any information collected during your booking process and all bank/payment details are automatically erased as soon as we receive your deposit.
CHANGING YOUR BOOKING
- We will make everything possible to arrange any changes you request after your booking has been confirmed. However, these changes are subject to course dates, accommodation and instructors' availability.
- If you or anyone in your group cannot take part in a course or holiday experience, you may transfer the booking to another person. However, you must inform us of the new person's name and ensure a completed booking form is signed and returned to us before the lesson or holiday's start date.
- In case your group size has dropped in numbers, we must be notified up to 3 weeks (21 days) in advance (before the starting date) via email to email@example.com. If you fail to inform us within this time frame, you will be responsible for paying the value on the original booking.
CANCELATIONS AND REFUNDS
All cancellations must be sent in via email at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, and they will be effective on the date which Magikvanilla receives the notification. Refunds for cancellations are as follows:
- More than 21 days before Experience start date = 50% refund
- Less than 21 days before Experience start date = no refund.
This cancellation policy is only applied to direct bookings. If you have booked with a tour operator, you are subject to their cancellations policies.
PARTICIPATION AND LIABILITY
- Surfing carries a degree of risk to people and property, even if enjoyed under proper supervision. It requires a reasonable level of fitness and a minimum of 50 meters swimming ability.
- When filling your booking form at check-in at Magikvanilla, you must notify us of any medical conditions, illnesses, disabilities or allergies you have, as well as any medication you are taking. For course participants under 18 years old, it is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to inform us.
- Magikvanilla will provide all equipment required for your surf lessons and take all reasonable measures to ensure the safety and good condition of this equipment. However, you are responsible for immediately reporting to us any damage caused to the equipment or which becomes apparent while the equipment is in your possession.
- You must not participate in any surfing activities if you are pregnant, or if you suffer from a heart condition, injury or illness that may affect your physical ability.
- You must not be under the influence of any alcohol, illegal drugs or any medication that may affect your physical abilities.
- You must agree to abide by all instructions and decisions that we make to secure a safe learning environment for yourself and all participants.
- Magikvanilla does not seek to limit or exclude any liability for personal injury or loss of life which may occur as a result of its own negligence or that of its employees, officers or agents; however Magikvanilla assumes no liability in respect of any personal injury, loss, damage, consequential loss or third party claims which occur through no fault of its own, its employees, officers or agents.
- The minimum age limit is 12 years old, and we cannot permit anyone under this age to take part in a group lesson.
- We can offer private coaching to children aged sixteen or under, providing that a parent or guardian is with the child throughout the lesson.
- The parent or guardian may choose to participate in the experience if they wish, or wait at/nearby the beach.
- We reserve the right to refuse tuition if no visible arrangements have been made.
- In the rare event that we consider sea or weather conditions to be dangerous for surf instruction, we will cancel the lessons and do everything in our power to reschedule your lesson. If this is not possible, we will issue you a credit voucher that can be used until the end of the following season.
- Surf lessons run from Monday to Friday. If, while on holiday, a guest cancels a surf lesson, Magikvanilla is not obliged to compensate with an extra lesson.
- We run our Surf lessons from Monday to Friday. We do not provide lessons on Saturdays or Sundays, but surf equipment will be available for rent.
- Magikvanilla makes every attempt to show the services on offer with brochure, flyers, website and other communication forms through its channels or partners. All information is given as a guide and we accept no liability for errors, omissions it may contain, or any discrepancies between the brochure or website’s content and that service.
- We may use any likeness or image of you secured or taken on any of our courses or holidays without charge in all media for genuine promotional or marketing purposes. This includes promotional materials of any kind, such as brochures, leaflets, videos and the internet. If you would prefer not to be used in any promotional materials please inform us in writing prior to your course.
- All prices are accurate at the time of publication, and Magikvanilla reserves the right to increase or reduce any of these prices any time after publication.
Each guest is responsible for their own behaviour. Any damage caused to our property or disregard for conduct rules is a motive for eviction or cancellation without refund. There may also be a charge for damage of goods, property or equipment. Magikvanilla has the right to invite guests to leave the property for unacceptable behaviour.